1. Experienced – A qualified home inspector in Tulsa will have years of experience in performing inspections. They should be familiar with the local building codes and regulations, as well as have a comprehensive understanding of the equipment and tools needed for a successful inspection.
2. Comprehensive – A comprehensive home inspection in Tulsa will cover all areas of the property including the exterior, interior, and systems. The inspector should also be willing to provide additional services upon request.
3. Knowledgeable – A qualified home inspector in Tulsa should have knowledge of identifying common problems, such as roof damage and termite infestations. They should also be able to provide advice on how to best repair any issues found.
4. Detailed Report – The inspector should provide a detailed, written report that includes photos and descriptions of any issues found during the inspection.
5. Certified – A qualified home inspector in Tulsa should be certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and abide by their standards and code of ethics.
6. Thorough – An inspector should be thorough in their inspection and should take the time to carefully inspect all areas of the home.
7. Affordable – Home inspections in Tulsa can be cost-effective and should not break the bank.