Hi, I am Justin Harden, As a resident of Tulsa, Oklahoma, I understand the tremendous feeling of pride we all share in the unique homes and communities in our region, from Tulsa to Broken Arrow.
When you choose A-Pro Home Inspections of Tulsa, you receive more than a Licensed home inspector with experience and advanced certifications. You benefit from timely, convenient service; knowledgeable answers to your questions; courteous, personalized attention; and special guarantees and added services that have made A-Pro a trusted name in home inspections for nearly three decades.
Above all, you can depend on professional work from a neighbor who cares about you and the communities A-Pro serves.
I look forward to making your home inspection experience exceptional!
Justin Harden, CHI, PHI
Oklahoma Licensed Home Inspector # 70002266
I am a Proud, and Independent Owner, Operator of A-Pro. I pride myself on being one of the top-rated Tulsa Home Inspectors and hold several prestigious home inspector certifications CHI®, PHI®, ITI®, ISHI®, and InterNachi®.
- ITI® Certified Commercial Building Inspector
- Board Certified Member of Certified Home Inspectors
- PHI® (Professional Home Inspector)
- Passed The Nation’s Most Rigorous Exam (see Video above), and click here for verification> – National Home Inspector Exam
But, we’re more comprehensive.
A-Pro doesn’t believe in minimum standards. Our Tulsa Home inspectors undergo advanced training and are CHI/PHI certified – which carries the most stringent certification standards among inspection associations throughout the United States.
- That means we inspect more.
- We see more.
- We get the job done.
- We encourage you to join us during our comprehensive 500-point inspections, so we can help you make an educated decision on your home purchase.
You’ll see just how thorough a home inspection checklist we use, and understand what’s most important when evaluating a home.
Our full range of services includes:
- Free protection: a 120-day guarantee∗ for all of our clients.
- Stunning client reports.
- 500-point inspections that include over 1,800 systems, and components including a free foundation level survey ($175.00 value).
- Radon Testing
- Sewer Scope Inspections
- Thermal Imaging
- Drone Inspections
- and more
Join me for a home inspection today!